Thursday, November 17, 2011

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT

of carrying on with this blog any more? On a very good day I might get a dozen hits. I know I can attract more traffic by giving up my job and the rest of my life and spending all my fucking time trying to get more people to come here, but I don't seem to have the hours of self-promotion time others do.

Fucking Hell! I can't go to any of the OWS protests, so I would like to at least support OWS on the net. How do I get more traffic here without making net work a full time job?

History is being made, people are standing up to the fascist goon squads (otherwise known as police) and here I am just fucking talking to myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you feel discouraged Roxy but hang in there. You have provided some very interesting points of view and access to information not generally available in my area. I may not have said so in the past, but I do appreciate your efforts to provide a counterpoint to the mainstream media.

Roxy Katt said...

Thank you so much for your reply. I am going to continue. I think in my own little way my experience here is parallel to OWS. People say to OWS "what do you think you can achieve? Just give up and go home." But despite all that, OWS carries on, and now their prospects are better than ever. This may well be a revolution. There is so much to be said for just doing the right thing, never mind whether your calculations show any likelihood of success.