Thursday, November 3, 2011

I AM GETTING ANGRY

Okay, I started writing this post a couple of days ago and had to stop because I thought I might to too far.

So now I've cooled down a little.

But I am still pissed off about the increasing strong-arm tactics used by the police. Check this out with regard to recent activity in Denver, but you can find more easily enough.

I wonder what is going on in the hearts of these cops. Is it some inner, tragic conflict between following orders and being human, or is this all in a day's work for them?

Maybe they should try to put being men and women before being instruments of the corporate owned state. They have a duty to take from us the temptation to see them as things, as subhumans, as objects without souls.

Or is it possible that that is the strategy?

No comments: