Thursday, October 22, 2009

LIKE A CORSET UNDONE JUST RELEASED!


This is Circlet Press's third erotic steampunk ebook, and it's now out! My story, "The Zeppelin Raider," is in it. This is a story about an inexperienced young lady and an armoured phallogyne who happens to be a Zeppelin captain.

LIKE A CORSET UNDONE includes the following stories:

The Pretty Horsebreaker by Peter Tupper

Adventures Underground by Carlanime Bligh

The Skydancer by R.E. Bond

Skyway Robbery by Angelia Sparrow and Naomi Brooks

The Tinker’s Lady by Jasmine Dale

The Zeppelin Raider by Roxy Katt

Submission by R. Blackett

The Coming Age by Angela Caperton

Check out the link above or this one here.

2 comments:

Angelia Sparrow said...

I just finished the book today. I must say, yours was amazing. I love the concept of phallogynes, esp. the word. So much more elegant than "dick-chicks."

Roxy Katt said...

Thanks Angelia! I'm glad you liked the story. Yeah, "dick-chicks" just doesn't usually work for me. And in a Victorian context it would sound too anachronistic.