Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE LOST CARTOON

Ages ago (probably decades) I saw a short Hi and Lois cartoon and for some reason have never forgotten it. I tried to find it on the net but without success. It goes something like this:

FRAME 1

Hi is behind Lois and is struggling to zip her into her open-bottomed shaper as they dress for dinner out.

FRAME 2

Hi is finished and is walking away nonchalantly doing up his tie. We see Lois from behind, trying to regain her breath, leaning against a table for support. She stands knock-kneed and probably says "Phew!" or something. I forget what else the two of them may have said in these first two frames.

FRAME 3

Hi and Lois are sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant. There is a waiter standing there as if to take their order. He speaks the punchline: "Pardon me, Madam, but did you just say 'boing'?"

Well, I think it's kind of sexy. That Lois could be MILFy on occasion.

No comments: