Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"HELLO? IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? HELLO?"


Believe it or not, I find the following scenario extremely erotic. Call me weird . . . and please post if you're just as weird yourself!

"Did you say something, fair Lady knight?"

"Huh? Who's out there?"

"Only a poor peasant maid, milady."

"Get me out of this thing!"

"Beg pardon, milady, I did not hear . . ."

"I said, get me the fuck out of here!"

"You mean . . ."

"My squire buggered off somewhere and I've been trying to get
out of this bloody suit of armour for the past hour!"

"Certainly, milady. But how do I . . ."

"How the hell should I know? My squire does that and she's off fucking the stable girl or something. Just get a wrench or a screwdriver or something and get me out of here!"

"Oh my, Milady. Pardon me for saying so, but you are rather a stupid woman, aren't you?"

"What? How dare you?"

"I have a wrench, alright, my fine fulsome aristocrat. And I think I spy a fair fat bolt between your steelclad thighs. I think I'll start there, or I'll start nowhere at all."

"Huh?"

"Spread 'em, sister!"

2 comments:

amnion said...

Hello,
My name is Aaron Embry
I thought you might be interested in seeing Yukio Mishima's film
"Yukoku-the Rite of Love and Death"
with the original score I wrote.
Watch the film here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9201439452997071422

Share your thought in the comments !

Thanks,
Aaron Embry

Roxy Katt said...

I tried to listen and could only get a bit of it since my computer is slow with stuff like that. But it sounded pretty cool. Have you written other scores?

Roxy