Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NEW BLOG

I want to announce a new blog of mine: Roxy Katt: Longpost Blogging.

I realize that brevity is the soul of blog. Consequently, I have never been one to post long posts at the blog you are now looking at. I know that I don't actually read long posts myself that much, especially if they are by someone I don't know or whose work I am not familiar with. So I have deliberately kept most of my writings here short.

But every once in a while I get an idea I think needs a little more development. And I want to be free to post accordingly without detracting from the quick flow of this site. Consequently, I have started the new blog site for those occasional posts that require more space.

Don't worry that you'll have one more thing to check on the net. Whenever I post at Roxy Katt: Longpost Blogging I will post a quick notice of it here as well.

No comments: