Sunday, July 27, 2008

FROM ROXY'S ZONTAR FILES . . .

Yes, I have a thing for women in distress--especially proud, powerful, confident women (or phallogynes) who find themselves unexpectedly in a vulnerable and embarrassing position. So from time to time I draw cartoons along those lines even though I am much better at writing than I am at drawing.

You will excuse, I hope, the crudity of my efforts. How I would love to find more graphic artists who share my kinks! I did once or twice have the pleasure of working with a graphic artist in the production of a graphic story and would love to do so again some time.

Meanwhile, our two tinplated lovelies from planet Zontar are in a dreadful predicament. Whose fault is it, I wonder, that the special wrench was lost? How will they endure the humiliation of having to be rescued with a common CAN OPENER, of all things?


No comments: