Saturday, January 26, 2008

THANK GOD SO MANY OF OUR ENEMIES ARE SNIVELLING COWARDS

Okay, so I don't listen to Fox Radio and don't have cable. But
here's what I have picked up recently on John Gibson's
recent mockery of Heath Ledger's death and Gibson's
comments on "Brokeback Mountain."

http://www.gaysofla.com/content/view/194/1/

Check that out and this one too:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,180499,00.html

What gets me is that mixed in with his homophobic bullshit
Gibson says this (from the site of the second link):

"I said, 'Hey, I know people who are gay and I have nothing
against them . . .'"

Well, the bad news is this: yahoos like this are on the air, and,
as corporate flunkies, spreading their hate propaganda.

But here's the good news: the homophobes feel obliged to
pretend they're not anti-gay. An age old prejudice is facing
defeat, and it's getting scared to show its face. It may still
be a long road, but I suspect that by the power of Christ the
days of this bullshit are numbered.

No comments: